Saturday, September 26, 2009

Jobs Mistakes and benefits of WHM

Here is one joke email i received from my friend. These are the types of emails that persuaded me to undertake work at home jobs opportunities. Initially undertaking work at home jobs was a tough thing for me and I wonder if I could take if further in long run profitably. However little research and some smart research made me capable of making handsome money online by working at home jobs.



What they actually mean

If a barber makes a mistake,

It's a



If a driver makes a mistake,

It is a New path



If an engineer makes a mistake,

It is a



If parents make a mistake,

It is a



If a politician makes a mistake,

It is a



If a scientist makes a mistake,

It is a



If a tailor makes a mistake,

It is a



If a teacher makes a mistake ,

It is a



If our boss makes a mistake,

It is a New idea



If an employee makes a mistake,

It is a "Mistake"



No comments: