Sunday, January 03, 2010

Google Adsense as Money Making option

First of all wish you all a Very happy new year. Google B'day gift for me was that on the next day (December 24th ) they released my google check of 340 USD and on the new year check reached me. Due to curiosity I cheked google adsense report find amount of money I made from google adsense in 2009. To my surprise I made $700 in the year and it is a handsome amount for a part time adsense publisher like me as I never bothered about blogging to make money. I just blog as my hobby. I am so much excited that I am looking forward to make 700 dollars in a month from google adsense. Just making drafts on how to proceed further.

I therefore fully recommend google adsense as one of the easiest and best way for making money online!!!

Good luck for all work from home money making guys!!!

No comments: